Khin Maung Nyunt Group of Companies has the big ambition to achieve No.1 leading company in electrical field in Myanmar. On top of that, we are creating good working environment and we are nurturing the talent of people for our company and country.
We care your career development and potential. We care you and your family. If you want to grape new challenges and ready to go bright future, please join us and grow with us.
Just apply opening jobs here for your future.
Sales Supervisor (MT, General Trade & Horeca)
Leading the Exclusive Sales Team to ensure the achievement in driving sales, distribution coverage. Working closely with sales team to understand their sales operation, movement as well as knowing their key customers.
Doing territory management and outlet classification in his coverage area. Separate the target by monthly, by weekly, by daily, by outlets and sales to achieve the monthly target. Building customer relationship and try to sales all products to every outlet. Doing merchandising and do in-call execution. (Availability, Visibility and Accessibility)Daily monitoring of competitors’ activities and reporting market feedback to Sales Manager. Doing sales summary, overseeing cash back to finance and checking the Exclusive Sales Teams’ van stocks daily. Review sales calls by outlet and report daily on:Sales Achievement, Customer Feedback, Outlet Achievement, Competitor Feedback
Modern Trade Channel
- Preferred Sales Supervisor experience in Modern Trade Channel
- Good skills in sales and relationship building in Modern Trade Channel
- Knowledgeable about effective Modern Trade promotions and sales campaigns
- Experienced and professional with sales and customer service, and has market awareness
- Monitoring daily, weekly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on regular basis and report to Sales Manager
- Allocating yearly and monthly sales target
- Negotiate business contracts with Supermarket chains;
- Plan and control promotion programs, activities and cost
- Cooperate with customers for activities in big events
- Any graduate
- Must have 2 years of experience in related field
- Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Email
- Good in personality and customer service skills
- Can work under pressure
- Having a Driver’s License is a plus